Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eng Program Investigation



http://ceng.calpoly.edu/

1)College/University of interest:
 - Cal Poly

2)Why does this institution appeal to you?:
 - I really like the campus, and location of the school. I also know that the school has a very good engineering department.

3)Which engineering program is most interesting to you and why?:
 - Aerospace engineering most interest me because since i was litte I jave always enjoyed learning about flying and airplanes. My family is full of engineers, my dad is a nuclear engineer, my aunt is a material engineer, and my uncle is a civil engineer.

4)Which undergraduate engineering elective is most interesting? Describe the course and its appeal to you:
 - The engineering elective of my choice would be again, aerospace engineering, like  I said before. Iwould also really enjoy taking other engineering courses, such as material and mechanical engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment